(Internet Movie Database) IMDb is now the world’s most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content. We offer a searchable database of more than 100 million data items including more than 2 million movies, TV and entertainment programs and more than 4 million cast and crew members.
- Form 1040 and Instructions – Standard Income Tax Return
- Form 1040EZ and Instructions – No Dependents
- Schedule A and Instructions – Itemized Deductions
- Schedule B and Instructions – Interest and Dividends
- Form 5405 and Instructions – First-Time Homebuyer Credit *
- Form 8888 and Instructions -Direct Deposit – multiple accounts
- Publication 17, Your Federal Income Tax
The only tax guide most individuals need.
Accessible Forms & Publications
The Internal Revenue Service offers content in a variety of file formats to accommodate people who use assistive technology such as screen reading software, refreshable Braille displays, and voice recognition software. We have prepared hundreds of tax forms and publications that can be downloaded or viewed online in text-only, Braille ready files, browser-friendly HTML, accessible PDF, and large print.
To download these files, use the following links:
- Disability Related Products
- Accessible PDF Forms
- Braille and Text Formats – Tax Forms and Instructions
- Braille and Text Formats – Tax Publications
- HTML Format – Tax Instructions (Read Online)
- HTML Format – Tax Publications (Read Online)
- Large Print Format – Tax Instructions
- Large Print Format – Tax Publications
- American Sign Language (ASL) Videos
- Disability Information for Individuals, Businesses, and Partners Providing Services
- Free Tax Preparation by IRS Volunteers
- Information for Veterans With Disabilities
- IRS Social Media Page
- More Information for Persons With Disabilities
Check out the English/ASL video on the IRS YouTube Channel and meet Lex, the Tax Time canine. Lex introduces the terrific online services available for people with disabilities. Select the video link and then select the Leave IRS Site link to start the video.